June 3, 2012

I think I've got it!

It is really strange because when I add the photos I only get works but when I publish it I actually have a picture so I will try this some more. The below picture is of the fish and chips that we ate at Al and Pete's on Wednesday.
The next photo is of the Sky Needle that was right outside our window at the hotel in Auckland.
The next photo is from the window in our living room. In the far distance you can see the Sky Needle. This just gives you an idea as to how far we are away from the downtown city area.
It is a pretty nice area where we live. There is a boys cathoic school across the street. The rugby field is in front of us. Saturday there we games going on. But it is still very peaceful and quiet.

1 comment: